Data migration seems easy enough
How To Install Battlegrounds Mobile India, is the first question right now. When Battlegrounds Mobile India was first announced as a separate game from PUBG Mobile. Players in India were worried that their data from the original game would no longer be available.
But now that the beta version of Battlegrounds Mobile India is available. We can allay those concerns and say that Crafton will allow users to transfer their data from the original game to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
How to migrate PUBG Mobile account to Battlegrounds Mobile India
For a user launching the Battlegrounds Mobile India game, if they log in using the account that used to play PUBG Mobile with, they would be prompted with the option to transfer their account data. Users need not worry if they are not prompted with this message and we will mention an alternate method as well.
- For users who are prompted with the message ‘Account data transfer’, they can select ‘Yes’ and will be asked to select the account from which they wish to transfer.
- Select Facebook or Twitter for the appropriate account, and a consent message will be prompted.
- They will then be asked to log in to their account with Twitter or Facebook. And will be asked if they agree to transfer their data from Proxima Beta Pte.
- Users are reminded that data cannot be transferred after December 31, 2021, so they must complete it before that time.
- Once this is done they will be given a message that the data transfer is in progress and they should come back after a while.
- Users should relaunch the game after the transfer is complete and will be prompted to log in with Facebook or Twitter.
- Users will get an error if they choose to log in with their preferred method now; instead, they should try to log in with another method and quit the game.
- Then launch the game again and try to log in with their account.
- They should be prompted with a congratulatory notice that their account transfer was successful and they can proceed with login.
Those who do not get a prompt to transfer their account data should perform the following steps.
- Create a temporary account
- Go to the Settings tab in the game from the main menu
- Once in Settings go to the Basic tab and Account section
- There should be an option to transfer account data
- Click on this button and they should allow users to follow the steps mentioned above
- Crafton may have just admitted that Battlegrounds Mobile India is PUBG Mobile
For More Update Follow Us – LifeOnSocial