Best Mid SUV Kia Sonet Specification & Features
After huge success of Seltos company launched Kia Sonet in the market on 7th of August. According to makers this car is one of the wildest beast that rule the roads of India and also one of the most like mid suv’s segments car after Nexon. It is made for the young-at-heart, the all-new Wild By Design, Get ready to experience the Next Level of THRILL with lots of features loaded till date.
Why you buy Kia Sonet over Tata Nexon
Both cars are comes with different competitions one is better in safety other is best in features. Nowadays, Most of the car companies focus on looks as Kia Sonet comes with Tiger Nose Grille for wild aggressive looks, if we talk about the designs Kia Cutting Edge Tech & Straight Line Designs makes it better than Nexon, also people always prefer new over old looks & design.
Enjoy the automatic control of your gearbox or state of the art DCT technology for a powerful smooth drive. Seamless connectivity & best in class cabin air cooling and a lot more is what the Eye catching By design Kia Sonet has in store for you.
Compare Specification of Kia Sonet Diesel & Petrol Variant
- Diesel Engine – 1493cc Manual Transmission & 1493cc Automatic Transmission
- Power – 100hp in Manual Transmission & 115hp in Automatic Transmission
- Gear Box With Torque – 6 Speed gearbox in both variants with 240nm torque in Manual Transmission – 250Nm torque in Automatic Transmission.
- Average City – 14 kmpl Highway – 20kmpl
- Petrol Engine – 1197cc 4 Cyls in Manual & 998cc 3 Cyls in Automatic Transmission
- Power – 83 Hp in MT & 120 Hp in Amt
- Torque – 115Nm torque in MT & 172Nm Torque in Automatic
- Gearbox – 5 Speed Manual Gearbox & 6 Speed/ 7 Speed Gearbox in Automatic
- Length – 3995mm
- Height – 1647mm
- Width – 1790mm
- Wheel base – 2500mm
- Tyre Size – 15 & 16 Inches
- Mileage – City – 12 kmpl – Highway – 16 kmpl
India’s Safest Car Tata Nexon 2020 Specifications
When it comes to safety Tata Nexon is the only car in the India to achieve a full 5-star safety rating in the Global NCAP crash test. Also One of the most loved Mid Suv segment car that change the entire image of tata motors for everyone.If talk about the features loaded like Reverse Parking Assist Parking perfection, Advanced ultrasonic sensors with rear camera feed including the dynamic guide ways for easily – reverse and park. Anti-lock braking system with electronic brake-force distribution in all 4 wheels with hydraulic assistance for emergency braking. Absolute control for every drive with ABS and EBD as standard safety and many more.
Comparison between Sonet & Nexon
NEXON’s high-strength steel structure absorbs the impact energy and protects the passenger compartment from deformation, during an impact of an unfortunate collision. Only point that makes Nexon better than Sonet is 5 star rating safety because most of the features are same in both cars. Lets wait for more reviews after rivals face each other on the road.
Engine and Transmission KIA SONET TATA NEXON
- Displacement (cc) 1499 1497
- No. of cylinder 4 4
- Valves Per Cylinder 4 4
- Transmission Type Both comes in Manual & Automatic
- Gear Box 5/6/7 6
Fuel & Performance
- Fuel Type Diesel Diesel/Petrol
- Emission Norm Compliance BS VI BS VI
- Power Steering – YES YES
- Power Windows Front YES YES
- Anti Lock Braking System YES YES
- Air Conditioner YES YES
- Driver Airbag YES YES
- Sun Roof YES YES
- Passenger Airbag YES YES
- Automatic Climate Control – YES
- Fog Lights – Front YES YES
- Alloy Wheels YES YES
You have to buy top models of Kia Sonet & Tata Nexon because all above features only available in Top models segment.
- Price of Kia Sonet in India (Delhi) – Rs 8 lakh to Rs 13 lakh (ex-showroom)
- 2020 Tata Nexon Price in Delhi – Rs 7 lakh to Rs 13 lakh