Sony Xperia 5 II Launched Date, Reviews & Price in India
Sony Xperia 5 II is the next Upcoming smartphone of Sony. It likely to be launched in the last of week September or in first week of October 2020, however it is not yet confirmed by the company because Sony have bad history for canceling the date of launching. Same thing happen last year with Xperia 5 after delaying for more than one Month was launched at IFA Trade show 2019. It was launched with a 6.1 inches OLED display with 21:9 ratio and customer Gets 12MP + 12MP + 12MP Rear Camera. And now they are about to launch the Second Generation smartphone model for the same.
All Sony’s smartphones have the same design, if you look more closer then you know the difference between the two phones whether both phones are different or same. Because Xperia 5 II is just like the twin brother of Xperia 5 from last year. Design of both of these smartphone are precisely same, they both have same display size of 6.1 Inches and many other features like fingerprint sensor on the side edge of the device a 3.5mm audio jack on the top the phone.
It may runs on Android 11 with a Qualcomm Flagship Snapdragon 865 SoC processor. Camera Quality of Sony’s mobile phone’s is always better than any other smartphone manufacturer in Mid price range, That’s why we can expect the same amazing triple camera in it just like Xperia 5 had in it.
Expected Full Specification of Xperia 5 II
- Operating System – Android 11
- Processor – Qualcomm Flagship Snapdragon 865 SoC processor
- Display – 6.1 Inches OLED HD Display
- Battery – 3200mah To 3600mah
- Colors Option – Grey, Red, Blue, Black
- Body – Dimensions 158 x 68 x 8.2 mm
- Weight – 164 g
- Build Glass front – (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM – Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Roughness – Dust Proof
- water proof water resistant up to 1.5m for 30 min
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD,
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC – Yes
- Radio – Yes
- USB – 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Main Camera – Camera Lens Triple 12 MP + 12MP + 12MP Camera
- Features – LED flash, panorama, HDR, eye tracking
- Video Recording – 4K@ 1080P
- Front Camera – Camera Lens 8 Mega Pixel
Ram And Storage
- 8 GB Ram & 256 GB Storage
Sony is the first company that introduce the best successful camera phones in the market. The price of all Sony’s Xperia phones are very high is not only the reason their phones are sold less than other manufacturer’s. Battery life is the main concern after the pricing. If you read some blogs on xperia series smartphones battery is the main cons and hardly survive for a day. We are hoping that the price of this smartphone will be less a so that does not have to think much before taking it.